Meet Cindy Zemien
Cindy Zemien has a passion for helping her clients achieve their dreams of home ownership.
For the past 21 years, Cindy has built a solid reputation by exceeding her clients’ expectations by providing excellent service. She builds trust with her client by seeking to understand their financial goals and offering mortgage solutions that meet or exceed those goals. Cindy understands that each client has a unique situation and that through her expertise and knowledge, clients will get the best solution for their particular need.
Cindy loves working with first time home buyers and prides herself on keeping up-to-date with all of new programs to offer to her clients.
Cindy loves her job and it shows in every aspect of her work. She loves working with her clients and forms a friendship with each and every one of them the lasts for years to come.
The balancing factor for Cindy is time spent with her family. Cindy has built her successful career on the foundation of a strong, loving family. When she is not caring for her clients, Cindy can be found running around with her kids or spending time together “up at the lake”.
It’s Cindy’s commitment to earn your trust whether you are buying your first home, refinancing, building a new home, a bigger home or your retirement home. She will have your interest and goals as her number one priority.
Our Mortgage Process
Trust the biggest purchase of your life to our experience. Whether you're on your way to getting your first home, your next home, or a better rate on your existing mortgage, we will walk you through every step of the loan process. Now is the perfect time to get in touch with us and get the personal advice and guidance Bell Mortgage is famous for.
Once you've had all your questions answered and you're ready to start the home loan process, this is what you can expect.
1. Complete our online application.
The pre-approval application asks you questions about the home you wish to buy or refinance and your finances. To process your application, we need financial information about you - your current mortgage or rent, your other loans, your income, your assets, etc. As soon as you've finished the application, we review your request and immediately begin to process it.
2. We'll send you an application package and prepare your loan for processing.
Your loan application will include papers to sign and a list of items we'll need to verify the information you provided about your finances during the online application.
Here is a summary of the forms involved:
- Good Faith Estimate of Settlement Costs - This details the loan amount and all related charges and fees.
- Truth in Lending Disclosure - This lets you know what your estimated annual percentage rate of interest (APR) will be and any other program features that apply.
- Borrowers Certification - When you sign this, you authorize that all the information you provided is correct to the best of your knowledge. It also lets us finalize the process by contacting your landlord, employer, mortgage company, etc. and getting your credit report.
Next, we order the appraisal from a licensed appraiser who is familiar with home values in your area to determine its fair market value. The appraiser visits the property and compares its features, floor plan, lot, etc. against other similar properties in the area. (You receive a copy of the appraisal.)
4. We'll contact you to coordinate your closing date.
After we receive your application package, the appraisal and the title work, we contact you to schedule your loan closing. If you are purchasing a home, we also schedule the closing with the real estate agent. The closing takes place at an approved title office in your area. A few days before closing, we contact you to walk through the final information.
5. Apply now.
Start now by applying and you will be on your way to the most convenient home loan ever! That's all there is to it.
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Cindy Zemien was named to the 2015 list of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.
Home Construction Loans
You talked about it, dreamed about it, and now you’re ready to build your new home. Let us make the process a smooth one, from your construction loan to permanent home financing. Build on our experience to help bring your dream home to life. Our home construction lenders offer you:
- Experience – We know the neighborhoods, local contractors and subcontractors, construction processes, costs and loan options.
- Flexibility – We can work with contractors, or directly with you as the general contractor.
- Credibility – We work with reputable, licensed builders.
- Economy – We offer competitive rates on loan options that fit you, with local underwriting and processing.
- Simplicity – We team up to create a smooth transition from your construction loan to permanent home financing.
If you are interested in talking about a home construction loan, just give me a call.