Meet Cindy Zemien
Cindy Zemien has a passion for helping her clients achieve their dreams of home ownership.
For the past 21 years, Cindy has built a solid reputation by exceeding her clients’ expectations by providing excellent service. She builds trust with her client by seeking to understand their financial goals and offering mortgage solutions that meet or exceed those goals. Cindy understands that each client has a unique situation and that through her expertise and knowledge, clients will get the best solution for their particular need.
Cindy loves working with first time home buyers and prides herself on keeping up-to-date with all of new programs to offer to her clients.
Cindy loves her job and it shows in every aspect of her work. She loves working with her clients and forms a friendship with each and every one of them the lasts for years to come.
The balancing factor for Cindy is time spent with her family. Cindy has built her successful career on the foundation of a strong, loving family. When she is not caring for her clients, Cindy can be found running around with her kids or spending time together “up at the lake”.
It’s Cindy’s commitment to earn your trust whether you are buying your first home, refinancing, building a new home, a bigger home or your retirement home. She will have your interest and goals as her number one priority.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Cindy Zemien was named to the 2015 list of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.
Home Construction Loans
You talked about it, dreamed about it, and now you’re ready to build your new home. Let us make the process a smooth one, from your construction loan to permanent home financing. Build on our experience to help bring your dream home to life. Our home construction lenders offer you:
- Experience – We know the neighborhoods, local contractors and subcontractors, construction processes, costs and loan options.
- Flexibility – We can work with contractors, or directly with you as the general contractor.
- Credibility – We work with reputable, licensed builders.
- Economy – We offer competitive rates on loan options that fit you, with local underwriting and processing.
- Simplicity – We team up to create a smooth transition from your construction loan to permanent home financing.
If you are interested in talking about a home construction loan, just give me a call.